Think you know your spouse? Try out these questions for a fun date night! 🙂 OR maybe you feel a little lull in your relationship… get back in touch by getting to know one another again! Schedule a time and place… and PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR to reconnect and have some alone time. Even if it is just for an hour! That hour you had to give up something else or leave your kids with the babysitter… will be worth it. And your kids will thank you later for putting your marriage first! SO HAVE FUN!
Here are 10 suggested questions to try out with your spouse:
1. Tell me one thing that I did this past week that impressed you.
2. What is one thing you hope to accomplish in the next 5 years?
3. What is your favorite book of the Bible and why?
4. Name one person in your life that inspires you to become a better person.
5. What makes you most fulfilled or happiest as a husband/wife?
6. What makes you most fulfilled or happiest as a father/mother?
7. What are you looking forward to the most in the next year?
8. In what area of your spiritual walk would you like to improve on?
9. What do I do that pleases you the most physically?
10. What was your very first impression of me?