Valentine’s day gifts for men can be a challenge! I asked the blogger world to share with me their ideas for Valentine’s day gifts for men and I have put a list together for you below! I try to do something special and thoughtful for my husband on Valentine’s Day. It isn’t always something that cost money either. I find that a heartfelt note or a thoughtful action goes a long way.
Make it a priority to spend purposeful time with your husband. Maybe that means having someone watch the kids for an hour so you can have an uninterrupted conversation. You might need to have an in home date night… ours are a lot of fun!
Here it is… the list of Valentine’s day gifts for men:
A coffee table book of something that would interest them, a subscription to a product of the month club of some kind, a fiction book (if they are a reader. I recommend my own book, No Longer Broken, haha), a Swiss knife. http://ackerandacker.blogspot.com/
Bonnie and bud ‘gentlemans box’ (out of charlotte but they ship!) I’ll put the link below but the owner is so sweet and I love their boxes!! www.vintagesimplylove.blogspot.com
Similar Valentine’s day gifts for men are The Man Can, Man Cave Candles, ManlyCans, and Luxury Grooming Box Set:
A similar product is a FaithBox! It is full of encouraging words and products that would make anyone feel Loved and appreciated.
- Renew Water Bottle – Nearly 90% of plastic water bottles are not recycled, taking thousands of years to decompose. Using this reusable water bottle is a great alternative and serves as a reminder to stay refreshed and renewed in mind, body, and spirit.
- Kutoa Snack Bar – These delicious bars provide a meal to a child in need via the World Food Program for every bar sold. Kuta means “to give” in Swahili and are truly snacks with a social impact.
- RuMe Bag – These wonderful, reusable bags are a great alternative to plastic bags and can be used as a daily tote or as a convenient shopping bag. They are lightweight, durable, washable, and extremely strong!
- Shaklee Organic Cleaner – This powerful cleaner is safe for you, your home, and our planet. The sampler capsule has enough solution to make a full bottle of all-purpose cleaner. Proceeds from Shaklee sales are donated to their own nonprofit that helps people directly affected by natural disasters and emergencies.
- Lifter Music CD – This CD has some new tracks from inspirational artists like Third Day, I Am They, and Matt Maher. We hope these songs encourage and uplift you!
- Everyday Faith, Resurrection Edition – our beautiful Christian devotional with short form content to keep your faith at the center of your life every day based around the theme of resurrection.
In addition to the impact that the products inside each box make, for each box shipped, we donate 3 meals to feed hungry kids via our partnership with RiceBowls.org. This is a single purchase box and will ship out within a day or two of your order.
I don’t know a man who doesn’t like jerky! There are tons of options… from sampler packages to exotic jerky! Take your pick and show him some Love:
What about a practical gift? I know most of us would probably love a mattress upgrade! What better time than Valentine’s day to get The Love Bed for your Love?!
If you can’t go out and you have a minimal budget, his favorite meal is always a winner! Favorite meal, a movie that you loved when you were dating and a card or a note expressing your appreciation for him! 🙂 www.theaccidentalnomadlife.com
A great Valentine’s day gifts for men suggestion was ManlyCans! They are packed with tons of snacks and/or gadgets! You can even build one for specifically for your special man! If a can is not his thing then a book for Father and Son won’t disappoint.
I like making chocolates from scratch! Here’s the tutorial I put together: http://www.sustainingthepowers.com/how-to-make-your-own…/
Whatever you do be sure to celebrate the Love God has blessed you with! His Love is poured out in our lives through our husbands daily. We must be sure to pour Love back on our husbands as well!
The best Valentine’s day gift for men from their wives is Love.
1 John 4:11-13
Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God remains in us, and His love is perfected in us. By this we know that we remain in Him, and He in us