Don’t forget to do something special for your spouse for valentine’s day! If you are like us… you like to save money!
To save money I like to do low cost crafts or simple DIY things to make Valentine’s day special! A few things I do sometimes that cost $0 (or close to it!) are:
– Leave a sweet handwritten note by the coffee pot so he finds it in the morning
– Use a dry erase maker to leave a big heart on the bathroom mirror that he will see first thing!
– I got a pack of 12 plastic hearts from the dollar tree and filled each one with a Bible verse about Love and then hid them all over the house… it takes more than one day to find them all… it makes him feel special when he finds one on a “regular” day!
– make him breakfast that is ready when he wakes up!
– We like to rent movies at the Red Box… A sweet gesture on my part is to let him pick the movie…(and not complain if he picks a shoot em up! 😉 )
– Write out your prayer for your spouse and leave it for him to find… this lets them know how you are praying for them and how thankful you are for them!
For some more check the link below:
15 easy-to-make decorations that are guaranteed to bring love to your home.